Many places are casting pink lights on their buildings and monuments in order to show their support, and I wanted to share them all with you, because I think they are simply beautiful!
Check out all the pictures after the jump!
1. The Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
This is the picture that inspired this article. I saw it on the Facebook page for Breast Cancer Awareness.
2. City Hall, San Francisco, California
3. The Forum, Inglewood, California
4. Steel Furnaces at Sands Casino, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Throughout the month of October, the old Bethlehem Steel blast furnaces will be lit up by pink lights to show Sands Bethlehem's support for Breast Cancer Awareness month. #BreastCancerAwareness #PinkLights #PinkOut #ThinkPink #October #GoodCause #SandsBethlehem #BethlehemSteel #BlastFurnaces #igbethlehem
5. The White Tower, Thessaloniki, Greece
6. Daycoval Bank, São Paulo, Brazil
7. The Grand Hyatt, Shanghai, China
8. The Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong
9. Botanical Gardens, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9. St. Lukes Medical Center, Quezon City, Philippines
10. Sagrada Familia Basilica, Barcelona, Spain
11. Monument to the Revolution, Mexico City, Mexico
12. Empire State Building, Manhattan, New York
13. The Kepler Star, Oslo Airport, Norway
14. Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana
15. Fiesp Building, São Paulo, Brazil
If you'd like to donate or see how you can help in the fight against breast cancer, please check out the following links:
Susan G. Komen Foundation
Breast Cancer Research Foundation
National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.